Our website, Alumniyat.com (literally, Wishes) [the Site], aims to make the world a better place by helping everyone to achieve their wishes, but to avoid any misunderstandings, please read these conditions carefully. By using our site’s services and submitting your articles, you are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions of use. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. By using this website after we post any changes to these terms and conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this website.
- Our main focus is on the writing quality and supporting hard-working writers, so it is not fair that the writer who writes one good article in a month gets the same as the one who writes 100 good articles. Therefore, your profit for one article will be up to a maximum of $20 USD only. When your article reaches $20, then you will receive no more money for it from the ads or anything else.
- Your percentage of ad revenue will depend on the score of your article, so if you get a score of 100% (combined English language and SEO scores), you will get 80% of the revenue from the ads that appear on your article only, if your article is live on the Site. The amounts you get are calculated by the Post Pay Counter. Meanwhile, you will get less than 80% if your article scores less. Your article can still get $20, but it will take longer. Articles that score less than 31% in the English language part of the score will get 30% of ads revenue and will not get any reward. You will only get 100% if your article has five mistakes or less. Please see our score calculator. Please note: You will be scored on the first draft of your article as submitted, not on the edited version. You will get an email with your original unedited article when you submit it, and we will also get a copy.
- We also pay you a one-time small reward per word. This is not a payment for your article, but just a reward. We don’t publish articles that have a score of less than 70% on our scale. Click here to see how we score the article. The rate per word is subject to change.
- Aumniyat.com is a long-term investment for your articles, not a site that buys and sells articles, and your income depends solely on how much you get from these ads.
- We pay you when your payment reaches $20 USD.
- We need 24 to 48 hours for our editors to review your article. We will send the decision via email. In case of delay, please contact us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By uploading an article by logging in to our site or uploading a Word document from the navbar link, you are agreeing to our publishing it without our notifying you, assuming it meets our requirements for publication. Therefore, do not upload articles that are in an incomplete stage and not ready for publication.
- We reserve the right to reject any article without giving a reason.
- We do not allow any articles that discuss politics, religious issues, or other controversial topics.
- The Alumniyat site owns the copyright to all the articles you publish on Alumniyat.com, and we can delete the articles in special circumstances as we see fit. This is because we pay for the editors, the SEO, and many other costs for the article to make it ready to publish. You cannot use articles you have published previously on the Site, nor can you publish your article on Alumniyat.com elsewhere after you publish it on our website.
- In case the website ceases to exist, we will give you a copy of your articles, and if there is a balance in your account of at least $20 USD at that time, we will send you the balance.
- If for some reason the ads have stopped temporarily and the account is later reinstated, your percentage of the profits will start at the point the account is reinstated. We will send documents to prove the stoppage.
- If for some reason the AdSense account for the Site is closed permanently, then we will not be able to pay you the percentage due during that month nor any amount you have pending in your account at that point, and we will notify you. This is because AdSense puts a hold on all the pending money from this site if they stop the account, and we will not get any of it. You are free to leave your article on the site or we will make a link to a copy to give you. We will send documents to prove the closure of the account.
- By submitting an article, you are confirming that the articles are yours and the images or videos therein are yours or that you have the right to use them.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you put the correct email and phone number because you might need them to get back to your account in case you lose the password or in case there is a problem and we need to contact you.
- We have the right to change any of the conditions on this page without previous notice.
- We have the right at any time to change the reward amount for each word as well as the percentage revenue from the ads in a fair way that serves the writers and our business.
The revenue from ads on the articles should be matched with its visitors in a ratio that is usually less than 5% percent. That means that in a normal case, you get less than 5 clicks for every 100 visitors to your article, or sometimes even no clicks at all. If the average increases considerably, it means something unusual has happened, and we will investigate. If needed, we may need to stop the ads on your article, temporarily suspend your article, or even delete it completely from our site.
We do not tolerate any illegal activity on our site. These illegal activities include, but are not limited to, attempting to steal another member’s information or hacking or cracking programs or “click fraud,” which is clicking the ads on your own articles in order to increase your revenue (or having friends or relatives do this). If we find that this is occurring (and we have ways of doing so), we will suspend your account without any notice and put a hold on any amount of money in your account until we confirm or disprove this. If we can determine that you have acted illegally, you will not get paid, and your account will be closed.
When you reach the $20 threshold, our payment cycle is monthly. You accrue estimated earnings over the course of a month, and then at the beginning of the following month, your earnings are finalized and we send you an email of the estimated amount you want to get. If your balance exceeds the payment threshold $20 and you have no payment holds, you’ll be issued a payment between the 21st and the 26th of the month following the month for which you earned the money. Note that the exact time you receive your payment will depend on your timezone, whether the 21st falls on a weekend or holiday, and your chosen form of payment.
More about the Payment
We will send you a payment when it reaches a threshold of 20 (twenty) US dollars, to the payment method you specified upon registration. It is up to you to pick a payment method that works in your country. For example, if your country does not have PayPal, then perhaps you can select Western Union. If you would like to use a payment method other than PayPal or Western Union, please contact us to see if we can send it via that method before uploading any articles. Please allow two weeks to receive it.
Important note: You will be registered, and you can start adding articles just after submitting this form, either by logging in to the site or via the adding article form that has a link in the navbar.