Our website, Alumniyat.com (literally, Wishes) [the Site], aims to make the world a better place by helping everyone to achieve their wishes, but to avoid any misunderstandings, please read these conditions carefully. By using our site’s services and submitting your articles, you are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions of use. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. By using this website after we post any changes to these terms and conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this website.
- You will get 80% (eighty percent) of the revenue from the ads that appear on your article only, if your article is live on the Site. The amounts you get are calculated by the Post Pay Counter. Please keep in mind that it could take the serious writer about six months of writing to make a good profit.
- We also pay you a one-time small reward per word. This is not a payment for your article, but just a reward. We don’t publish articles that have a score less than 70% on our scale. Click here to see how we score the article. The rate per word is subject to change.
- Aumniyat.com is a long-term investment for your articles, not a site that buys and sells articles, and your income depends solely on how much you get from these ads.
- We pay you when your payment reaches $20.00 USD.
- We need 24 to 48 hours for our editors to review your article. We will send the decision via email. In case of delay, please contact us via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By uploading an article by logging in to our site or uploading a Word document from the navbar link, you are agreeing to our publishing it without our notifying you, assuming it meets our requirements for publication. Therefore, do not upload articles that are in an incomplete stage and not ready for publication.
- We reserve the right to reject any article with or without giving a reason.
- We do not allow any articles that discuss politics, religious issues, or other controversial topics.
- You cannot publish your article elsewhere after you publish it in our website.
- In case the website ceases to exist, we will give you a copy of your articles, and if there is a balance in your account of at least $20 USD at that time, we will send you the balance.
- If for some reason the ads have stopped temporarily and the account is later reinstated, your 80% of the profits will start at the point the account is reinstated. We will send documents to prove the stoppage.
- If for some reason the AdSense account for the Site is closed permanently, then we will not be able to pay the 80% during that month nor any amount you have pending in your account at that point, and we will notify you. This is because AdSense puts a hold on all the pending money from this site if they stop the account, and we will not get any of it. You are free to leave your article on the site or we will make a link to a copy to give you. We will send documents to prove the closure of the account.
- By submitting an article, you are confirming that the articles are yours and the images or videos therein are yours or that you have the right to use them.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you put the correct email and phone number because you might need them to get back to your account in case you lose the password or in case there is a problem and we need to contact you.
- We have the right to change any of the conditions on this page without previous notice.
- We have the right at any time to change the reward amount for each word as well as the percentage revenue from the ads in a fair way that serves the writers and our business.
We do not tolerate any illegal activity on our site. These illegal activities include, but are not limited to, attempting to steal another member’s information or hacking or cracking programs or “click fraud,” which is clicking the ads on your own articles in order to increase your revenue (or having friends or relatives do this). If we find that this is occurring (and we have ways of doing so), we will suspend your account without any notice and put a hold on any amount of money in your account until we confirm or disprove this. If we can determine that you have acted illegally, you will not get paid, and your account will be closed.
When you reach the $20 threshold, our payment cycle is monthly. You accrue estimated earnings over the course of a month, and then at the beginning of the following month, your earnings are finalized and we send you an email of the estimated amount you want to get. If your balance exceeds the payment threshold $20 and you have no payment holds, you’ll be issued a payment between the 21st and the 26th of the month following the month for which you earned the money. Note that the exact time you receive your payment will depend on your timezone, whether the 21st falls on a weekend or holiday, and your chosen form of payment.
More about the Payment
We will send you a payment when it reaches a threshold of 20 (twenty) US dollars, to the payment method you specified upon registration. It is up to you to pick a payment method that works in your country. For example, if your country does not have PayPal, then perhaps you can select Western Union. If you would like to use a payment method other than PayPal or Western Union, please contact us to see if we can send it via that method before uploading any articles. Please allow two weeks to receive it.
Important note: You will be registered, and you can start adding articles just after submitting this form, either by logging in to the site or via the adding article form that has a link in the navbar.