How to reach wide range of audience in facebook.
ways you can use to connect your posts on WordPress site to Facebook.
activation of plugin to WordPress.
- you have to click on the menu of Jetpack on the upper left corner of the dashboard page.
- Then, go to “Publicize” and click on “Configure”
- . After that, click on the connect button, near the Facebook tab. A popup window will appear.
- sign in your account.
- After that, you can connect to your site to your Facebook. account. Then, you should check the box that mentions “make this connection available to all users of this blog”. Using If This Then That (IFTTT).
Another way to connect WordPress with Facebook is through IFTTT.
- There is another way to connect WordPress with Facebook is through IFTTT. This a wonderful online tool that will enable you to automate your accounts. With the help of this tool, you can define applets. Every applet is linked with two online accounts. If there is a trigger on one account, a certain action is followed on the other account. If you want to make IFTTT to automatically share a post about your new blog, then follow these steps. First of all, you have to create an account, if you don’t have one. After the sign up, you must go to your username on the upper right side of the screen. You can see the “New Applet” option; it will start the IFTTT wizard. By clicking on the +this link, the wizard will start. After that, you have to select WordPress option.
when you are asked to choose a service. Then, you should click the “Connect” button to confirm linking with your WordPress. A pop-up window will appear, here you will have to enter your Username, Password, add Website URL. Then, you will have o choose a trigger for your WordPress site. Now comes the +that link; this time, you will have to choose Facebook when you are asked to choose a service.
You will have to select the Facebook account you want to link. After that, you will have to pick out the action. Set the settings according to your preference and click on Finish button to complete the applet setup wizard. Therefore, these are top ways to sync your WordPress site with Facebook. For the latest Facebook news, stay tuned.
topics you may interested in.