Below are the topmost useful and short tips for your WordPress site. If you need more details, please contact us using this form or talk with us through our website support chat.
1. Your hosting plan should be within the host of WordPress that meets the minimum requirements, which are:
PHP version 7.3 or greater. MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.1 or greater.
2. Choosing the right theme for your business will save you a lot of time and money. We recommend the themeforest.net site, and if you want help choosing the right theme just contact us.
3. Choosing the right contact form is essential, and we recommend Gravity Forms. It is the best and the cleanest. It is about $59 a year but there is away to get it for free. Contact us.
4. Updating your site and the plugins regularly keeps it secure and fast. For more information read here.
5. SSL certificates keep your site secure and attractive to the search engines.
6. SEO plugin: the best one is Yoast SEO.
7. Make sure your WordPress site is not blocking the search engines.
8. Make sure to submit the sitemap to google.
9. Make sure to back up the site before each change and update.
10. Be sure to do regular security check.