About This 8 Amazing Facts and Statistics For 2018, Let’s face it, even with the introduction of various social media platform, Facebook still remains the most widely used platform. There are more than one billion active users regularly. Irrespective of the marketing goal, Facebook has a key role to play in it. This is the reason we have mentioned some of the most fascinating facts about Facebook. It will help in having an effective marketing strategy, so you can have a better return on investment and greater market success. Statistics about Usage
8 Amazing Facts and Statistics For 2018
1. According to the stats of Q3 2018, the number of active users has crossed 2.27 billion for a month. It is predicted that the number will increase nearly 10% every year. Hence, this means that you cannot remove it from your strategy.
2. There are 79% Americans who use Facebook while there are more than 307 million people in Europe who use Facebook. So, though Facebook you will have access to international markets and potential customers.
3. As far as mobile active users are concerned, there are 1.74 billion users. It is estimated there is an increase of 21%. This means you must focus on making your website mobile-friendly.
4. According to Facebook, the share of Facebook in mobile advertising revenue in Q2 20128, consisted of 91%. It has increased from 87% in Q2 2017. This means it is an excellent platform for advertising and creating brand awareness.
5. The age range 25 to 34 is a common age demographic. This means these are your target audience and you should try to engage these users through Facebook. Have a look at the latest Facebook news, by clicking here.
6. The time for highest traffic during mid-week is between 1 pm to 3 pm. Moreover, a post on Facebook at 7 pm results in more clicks instead of 8 pm. So, this means you can use this statistic to schedule posting during peak times.
You should keep in mind that customers are likely to engage in the evenings. Another aspect you need to keep on your mind is the time zone. It is recommended to schedule your posts according to the time zone of your target market. 7. 57% of consumers mentioned that social media has an impact on their shopping choice.
7. The share of Facebook in influencing the shopping of customer is 44%. This means it a great opportunity to generate sales and drive traffic to your website.
8. As of May 2013, the total number of business pages established has reached 16 million. In comparison to June 2012, it indicates a 100% increase. It shows that over the years.
Facebook has changed the way we do business. This is a wonderful platform for locals to increase their reach and expand their markets. Therefore, Facebook should be an integral part of your marketing strategy if you want to make your business successful. It will help in generating more leads, improving sales, driving more traffic, reaching both local and global markets and audiences, and creating brand awareness.