Reach a Healthy Lifestyle in Just 4 Steps: Do you think you live a healthy lifestyle? Many of us think that he’s on the right track to staying healthy regardless of sometimes, or at least an acceptable way of eating habits and physical activity whenever we fit in with that pattern but is that enough to call it a healthy lifestyle?
Reach a Healthy Lifestyle in Just 4 Steps
According to a recent study, few adults follow the criteria for a healthy lifestyle. The study was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine and showed that only 3% of American adults had an ideal score according to the four criteria for a healthy lifestyle mentioned by the authors. Also, 13.8 percent followed three criteria; And 34.2 percent followed only two criteria for a healthy lifestyle. Women outperformed men by a small percentage.
See how you can measure the four keys to health well:
- Do you smoke?
- Can you maintain a healthy weight (BMI 18-25) or successfully lose weight to reach a healthy weight?
- Do you eat five portions of fruits and vegetables a day?
- Do you exercise (30) minutes or more five times a week?
The good news is that these behaviors must be familiar to you as all but one are an integral part of weight loss clinics. Numbers 2 to 4 are the core behaviors of weight loss clinics, the behaviors we often discuss, write, and recommend.
Everyone knows that smoking affects health. If you are one of the lucky ones who are not addicted to nicotine, then thank your Lord for this blessing. I also wish smokers to seriously get rid of this bad habit. It is impossible to underestimate the importance of a smoke-free life for you and those around you.
Four steps and more
While these four habits are undoubtedly the most important for a healthy lifestyle, many objects that there is more than one factor that must be taken into account. What will be on your list?
Just for fun, I’ve come up with a list of the top 10 healthy behaviors (other than the four basics) that contribute to well-being and satisfaction with one’s lifestyle:
- Brush and floss your teeth daily to keep your teeth and gums healthy and disease-free.
- Get a good night’s sleep. People who get enough evening sleep can manage stress and control their eating cravings. Research has shown that a lack of sleep can lead to an imbalance of “hunger hormones” — and possibly lead to overeating.
- Enjoy homemade meals. This allows parents to be good role models, can promote nutritious eating, and pave the way for lively conversations. Connecting with family or friends is a powerful aspect of healthy living.
- Smile and laugh out loud several times a day. This keeps you balanced and helps you deal with situations that might piss you off. Read comics, watch sitcoms, or tell jokes to get those happy feelings out.
- Meditate, pray, or find solace for at least 10-20 minutes each day. Meditation is good for your soul, helps you adapt to the demands of daily life, and may even help lower blood pressure.
- Buy a pedometer to motivate you to walk as much as possible. Ignore the idea of how many minutes of activity I need, and walk as many steps as you can in your day. No matter how you get it, physical activity can help relieve stress, burn calories, and boost self-esteem.
- Stand erect. You look 2.5kg lighter if you stand tall and tone your abs. When you walk, think about walking “straight and hard” to get the most out of the movement.
- Try yoga. Yoga helps increase strength and flexibility and improve balance. These are areas that are particularly important for older adults, and both men and women can benefit from them.
- Increase the protein component, this nutrient is an essential part of your eating plan, and can make up between (10% – 35%) of your total calories, protein stays for a long time in your stomach, include it in foods rich in fiber and you will feel full when you eat calories Fewer calories Enjoy smaller portions of nuts, low-fat dairy products, beans, lean meats, poultry, and fish.
- Last but not least, be positive, do your best to look at life, you must believe in yourself, have good support systems, think positively, and always say of yourself (I think I can, I think I can…) to succeed.
The matter is up to you
Your list of healthy lifestyle behaviors may differ from mine, the most important thing to remember is that you can make a difference in your health and well-being. Take charge of your life, and be aware of small behavioral changes that can make your lifestyle healthier.
10 Important Steps For Success
Till I reach My Goal I will keep on Moving