Finding a balance between performance and pleasure: There is no doubt that we are going through a paradox. We are increasingly focused on our personal development and our existence in the present moment, but at the same time, we are more against the clock due to the dynamics of the digital age and the constant interruptions of social networks, emails, and applications on our phones.
Finding a balance between performance and pleasure
So, Year after year I see more and more people out of focus with high levels of anxiety claiming to “don’t have time” finishing their days stressful and not feeling full despite reaching their goals.
In this article, I want to share 6 easy steps to balancing your work and life, between performance and pleasure. It’s easier than you think, but we usually don’t do what is good but what is easy, and if you practice focusing on these techniques, you will see results within 7 days.
How to achieve work-life balance
According to new studies, it takes 300 hours to make it a new habit, and learning the difference between mid-level and leadership is that leaders do what isn’t easy but right, but they know how to balance what they call work-life balance.
What is work-life balance: I define it as the ability to manage results and have fun in a daily sequential way at work and give results, achieving your vision or goal is precious, but you also have to have fun, you should enjoy your time to feel full to be able to do everything in your power in all Domains Your Life Comes With Freedom and Leadership Acting Responsibly Inspirational leaders have a responsibility to help others find balance in their work lives as well. And always, always remember that life favors the loyal, committed, and focused.
As always I will share easy and fun steps, because my job is to help you, and I can only help you if I help you with things that are easy to do because if you are reading this article you probably need a little push… I will help you not to be busy, but to be productive.
Today we will talk about managing results with pleasure: we need balance in our lives because there are many people who are highly inclined to work or pleasure, and as in many areas of life, extremism is not good, if you have balance, you will be happier, You will have more energy, you will feel energized, everyone will feel it and they will become more attracted to you and this will improve your personal and professional relationships.
Lots of people come to see me get results in their leadership, in their team, or their company, but I always encourage them to do a self-analysis and see if we have to address something from their overarching being in their well-being. It’s easy to forget, and you can’t do good if you don’t feel good.
Some suggestions for self-care:
- Spend 60 minutes to yourself every morning.
- Invest in your personal development.
- Every day a master’s degree writes is learning to look for directions.
- Analyze your feelings to create awareness.
- Read good books.
- Look for daily and weekly moments of silence.
- Find time in nature.
- listen to the music.
- Nothing is more important than your health.
- Health and work.
2. Enriching human contact
Why do you want to be successful? Great leaders build relationships, connect When we’re face to face we make the love hormone oxytocin, the hormone responsible for feelings of love, contentment, trust, and energies, so it’s hard to establish relationships by mail or by video.
Some suggestions for the next seven days:
- Make a date with the family Put them on the calendar The things that are put on the calendar are the things that get done.
- Your calendar doesn’t lie.
- Plan the holidays first, then the rest.
- Plan special dates with your children individually in the blink of an eye you will grow!
- Give them love. Sometimes we treat our family worse than strangers.
- Select the time. Assess it and define your goal in a coordinated context.
- Same at work, the main reason people leave a job is a lack of appreciation.
3. Be good at planning your life
Nothing like a plan that isn’t clear won’t help. Most people don’t have plans, and they think it’s okay to be busy, but most of the time they focus on the wrong things. Remember these three words focus, focus, focus: When you focus your thoughts, actions are focused. It’s about being effective, not reactive. The plan gives you clarity and success. Live your life as if you were the architect of your future and not a prisoner of your past. People amazed me when they think of a vacation or a road trip, and they don’t go out without a super clear plan, but when it comes to their lives, they often don’t have a plan, if you don’t take the time to plan, you’ll have time to fail.
In this section I leave you some suggestions:
- Write a Philosophy of Life Statement: It outlines the ten principles of life philosophy.
- Break down your goals in sequence and what you can do in 3 months.
- Take the time to plan for the week and review each day to make sure that what you do each day aligns with your philosophy in life.
- With a better conscience, you have better choices, which yield better results.
- You may be interested: “What training and why?”
4. Practice gratitude and celebration
Surely I said, ‘When this or that happens to me I will be happy or I will give myself a prize’.
- I suggest that you have a space for gratitude in your journal, and every day you find 3 things to be grateful for. Remember the hormone “dopamine” is one of the hormones that contribute to improving mood and feeling happy, and it is a neurotransmitter and a chemical that transmits information between nerve cells, “is the hormone responsible for Motivation and success, as it motivates a person to perform what will motivate you, and this motivation will bring you more of the same and bring hormones that stimulate a feeling of happiness.
- Do this also in difficult times, because what we focus on grows, and if you have bad moments, focus on bad things, you will get more of the same.
- Write this week every day at the end of the day. 3 things you are grateful for. They don’t have to be big things. The simple things in life are the best things in life; Notebook and writing pen or electronic recording But writing is stronger, easy but that is why it is easy to forget – do not forget – try for 7 days and you will see the magic and the difference in performance and organization.
5. It’s time for fun and adventure
What is the point of achieving your vision if you don’t enjoy life? Live life as an adventure! Some suggestions for this week call them little adventures and they’ll boost your energy and put them on your agenda!
- Maybe he goes to a restaurant to try new food or cook it at home.
- Perhaps you will go to your favorite library.
- Perhaps you will go to a concert or listen to new music.
- You may be enrolled in a new course.
- Dance like no one is looking at you.
- The key is to find a middle ground between performance and pleasure.
6. Focus on the impact and meaning of your actions
I think the most important thing is not what we get out of life but what we give, the difference we made with our deaths, that affected the world with your step:
- The health.
In the end, the balance between performance and pleasure in life is the focus, setting goals, linking them to time, working to achieve them, putting points on letters, recording them, and beginning with sequential organized thinking from the beginning from the least small, simple goals until we reach future goals, which are future dreams, we link them to reality and apply them on the ground with a kind of Seriousness is associated with positivity, happiness, optimism, strength, and confidence in achieving the best and reaching it, God willing, and trusting in Him. Trusting in God is a success.