‘Namecheap’ for bloggers: ‘Namecheap’ offers everything you need to get your blog off the ground Choosing the right domain name for your blog or business is vital.
If your domain is available you can grab it right away,. But if it’s not available, you’ll have to be patient and you may miss out on a great opportunity. We’ve used a variety of domain names for many of our clients. From lightweight domains to more brandy domains, we’ve found the following to be good examples of domain names that can work for a business :Site: Your business.com. Then, when you talk about your business you need to talk about: Location Who your target audience is Where you’ll be posting, getting started with your domain name. Knowing your goals for the domain will help you decide if the required investment is worth it. Most elements of a domain are included in the purchase price: So many elements on a domain you may realize that the domain name is more of an afterthought than anything you factor in. Let’s take MrMoneyMustache.com as an example.
The “M” stands for Money and the “Mustache” comes about because he was inspired by Mustache waxes.
A great overall goal for a domain name would be to optimize the clarity of the domain name, especially with the phrase “YourBusiness.com.” Avoid keyword targeting nonsense like “Best WebsiteCertain.com ”Key concepts: Domains are a great option for starting with Focus on the domain name i.e. best name Avoid keyword targeting nonsense like “Best WebsiteCertain.com ”Relevant to your business. A well-thought-out, relevant niche will help people hone in on your domain name while it’s being generated.
Don’t just think about your business, think about who the key people in your original niche are.
‘Namecheap’ for bloggers: For example, if your business is in video games, you don’t want to register eVideoLand.com or some other generic video network. Just think about whoever the key influencers are in your business such as marketing, sales, or PR.2.
‘Namecheap’ for bloggers
Namecheap handles all of your domain name registrations and hosting needs, so you can focus on what matters. Furthermore, Namecheap owns thousands of domain names, but they are still the best. Here are the reasons why Namecheap is the best.
1. Namecheap owns over 1 million domain names.
2. Namecheap has more than 10,000 customers.
3. It has the best customer service.
4. Namecheap has the best prices.
5. Namecheap is easy to reach and they are open 24 hours a day.
6. You pay only for what you buy, so you are only charged when You buy.
7. I pay only for names that have links. I have found the best links and got most of my names for much cheaper.
8. Namecheap is easy to get ahold of and support.
9. You get your domains for only $0.01 a value.
10. If you get 1,000 names for a few bucks you are getting a whole company.
And they will last you 5 years or more. One point I want to make here is this. As soon as I heard they had over 1 million names, I thought it was too good to be true.
2. Namecheap owns a huge portion of the Internet. It does not have any competition. To increase competitive pressure from other domains owners, Namecheap recently purchased Cox.com. This means that if you are a strong domain name investor, you better jump on board Namecheap right now.
3. Namecheap still gives you the best pricing. Not only do you get your name for cheap, but you also get full registrants, as well as 5% of every registrant that buys your domain.
4. Namecheap customers are happy. I like that they not only deliver great service, but they also want to meet you. You will quickly realize there is no such thing as a crappy customer service experience at Namecheap.
5. When you sell, you get paid in your name. I used to hate when domain name investors sold their domain names to another investor. But I am glad that is finally ending.