An amazing journey I’ll never forget: It is a truth that women are increasingly ruling in today’s globe. We have all we need, yet many of our most valuable traits are buried inside us and obscured by external pressures. Shakuntali Siberia, an enlightened lady, a psychologist, and the founder of the International Academy of Working with Subconscious “Gyud,” explains how to awaken the self-confidence and strength that lies dormant inside each woman.
Who is this self-assured individual? Someone who understands precisely what he or she needs to be happy and is self-sufficient in obtaining it. So, a joyful and free life. We are all born with a strong sense of self-assurance, freedom, and the conviction that we can control the world. However, the pressure we feel shortly after being here undermines our self-assurance. It doesn’t matter whether the reality and regularity of our lives or even our parents, are to blame. In any case, the consequences are catastrophic.
An amazing journey I’ll never forget: A stunning artwork depicting a little of Shakuntali Siberia experience.
I was born knowing who I am and what I am supposed to do with my life. I was well aware that my destiny and usefulness to others was healing, therefore I set out to heal and persuade others to make a positive change in their lives. Imagine me, a 9-year-old kid, attempting to explain to my mother’s friend that she is in the early stages of cancer and that she has to make a drastic adjustment in her life to prevent the illness.
Of course, it’s hilarious. But it was the only thing I knew about them, so I did my hardest to assist them. And they saw me as a naive young lady who had binge-watched too many soap operas. They eventually became irritated with me and decided that I was insane. Doesn’t all of this make you feel confident?
Getting your self-assurance back.
An amazing journey I’ll never forget: Getting rid of extraneous influences is the only way to reconnect with nature and restore your self-confidence. As for me, I had no choice but to leave my house permanently. I had to learn a lot over the following several years, and I was fortunate enough to have some of the finest teachers you could imagine. When it comes to regaining your natural confidence, I’ve memorized the following simple techniques, which I’m happy to share with you today.
1. Turn your “disadvantages” into assets. Many of us are dissatisfied with our physical appearance. Ironically, it is not uncommon for something that we care deeply about to become completely unnoticeable to others. In any case, the key is not to conceal what you really want to hide from others. This will lead to your liberation.
2. Do not strive to please everyone. Oh, this infantile need to satisfy everyone, to make a point to everyone. Stop. This is pointless and detrimental to your life and personal well-being. You must learn to say no for your own health’s sake.
3. Recognize your inner power and freedom to accept NO. Isn’t it frightening at times? All you need to know is that “No” has nothing to do with you; it is just a mentality and – on sometimes – an issue of your opponent. Things are important not to take it personally.
4. Only compare yourself to previous versions of yourself. Refrain from making any comparisons to other individuals. You have no knowledge of their lives, circumstances, starting place, or style of thinking. All you need to think about is going ahead and achieving your own pleasure and success.
5. If you have any concerns about anything you’ve selected, back off! You are aware of yourself and your path; do not allow anyone, especially loved ones, to meddle and lead you astray.
6. If you need assistance, ask for it! Nobody expects you to be an expert on everything. It is not a sign of weakness to seek assistance. Asking for assistance, on the other hand, portrays you as a mature and self-assured individual.
7. Your best interests come first. It’s not about being selfish; it’s about not missing out on your Bali vacation because you’re working till 3 a.m. for your coworkers.
8. No matter what occurs, be grateful. There is no such thing as a good or bad occurrence in our lives. It is us that determine whether it is negative or good. Make an effort to see the bright side of every situation. It may be difficult at times, but it is still doable.
Being self-assured means being yourself.
This is the unparalleled joy of being oneself. To confront the world head-on and not be scared to hurt someone with a refusal or just by being yourself. That isn’t to say you should become self-centered and unconcerned about others. It’s all about achieving happiness. And you’ll make those around you a bit happy in the process.