How to develop the skills of a gifted child?… Each child has a specific and specific talent and is distinguished from others, and the skills of the gifted child must be developed so that this talent does not disappear. Talent can disappear or disappear if it is not dealt with in a good way.
How to develop the skills of a gifted child?
There are a lot of talented children who were expected to have a bright and wonderful future whose talent disappeared due to the lack of care from their parents. Today, here are a set of tips for developing the skills of a gifted child:
- Encouraging the child and not losing patience with him if the talent needs some time and training to appear strong and be distinguished in it, such as practicing some difficult sports or playing musical instruments.
- Developing the child’s skills by joining some specialized academies and some schools specialized for his talent. It will be better for him when he is with talented people like him.
- Try to organize the child’s time between study and talent, for example, do not make the child care about talent at the expense of studying, because studying keeps the mind active. And do not make the child abandon his talent for the sake of studying.
- Involve the child with you in the activities he loves so that he feels the importance of these activities and it is easy to develop skills.
- Try to instill confidence in the child, and the more confidence the child has, the more difficult tasks he will be able to accomplish.
- Watch your child well in his spare time and find out what activities he likes to do in his spare time so that you know his favorite interests.
How to deal with a gifted son and develop his abilities?
It falls on the shoulders of the family that owns a gifted child, including many tasks that will work to develop those abilities that the child possesses by dealing with him properly without harming or frustrating him, and that family must be wiser in dealing with the child because he has Something that distinguishes him from other children of his generation or even those who are older than him in age. The family must follow the following steps to facilitate dealing with the gifted child:
1- The family must observe the child from afar so that it can reveal his talents, with the need to work on strengthening him in a way that is absolutely objective and unbiased so that the child brings out all the talents inside him without fear.
2- The family must provide its gifted child with all the possibilities that qualify him to carry out his talent with complete freedom and without any restrictions or conditions from the family in order for their child to unleash his talent with the need for the family to encourage the child to read, especially with regard to his talent field To become familiar with a lot of information.
3- The family must be wiser in dealing with the gifted child, so that family members do not praise the child too much, which leads to the child’s vanity, and do not make fun of him, so the child leaves his talent and moves away from the family and becomes lonely.
4- The family should not look at the talent that the child possesses specifically as something that must be focused on by the child, for her child, like other children of his age, must focus on his studies and other activities in which he is involved, and that talent should not be the focus of his life so as not to be neglected in his study.
5- Individual differences between children and each other within the same family must be taken into account.
6- There must be communication between the family, the child’s school, and the training centers in order to enrich the child’s talent and focus on it.
7- The child within the family must feel more secure and safe so that he can give his talent a lot of time and focus.
How to develop the abilities of a gifted child, you can follow the following steps
1- After the family discovers the child’s talent, it must be worked on by providing the appropriate atmosphere for the child inside the house.
2- It is necessary to work to guide the child properly and to provide all the tools that qualify him to develop the skills and talents that he has over other children.
3- The family must give the child full confidence in order to carry out his talent without worry or fear of ridicule.
4- It is possible for the child to have more than one talent, so the mother must be more focused on the child.
5- Work to tell more stories about talented and successful people in life.