How to get rid of loss of appetite?… A person goes through a stage in his life that occurs to him in a state of loss of appetite, which is normal and happens to many, but the terrifying thing is that we leave our situation like this without finding the appropriate solution, and there are many natural and medical treatments available that help a person get rid of anorexia, which we will explain to you in this article.
How to get rid of loss of appetite?
First of all, what is anorexia?
Loss of appetite is one of the types of disorders that occur to humans in eating food, so the individual gradually begins to reduce eating, which causes a case of weight loss in general for the entire body.
There are two types of anorexia
The first type is an involuntary type, only the individual in this type feels incomprehensible that he does not want to eat.
The other type is a voluntary type, which is that the individual is fully aware of what is going on and he himself refrains from eating, whether it is due to some psychological disorder or trying to lose weight.
Anorexia is a famous disease, but women are more susceptible to it than men, children, and the elderly.
Symptoms of anorexia
- The individual forgets a number of the main meals in his day.
- A case of yellowing and pallor of the skin occurs.
- A case of brittle nails and brittle hair occurs.
- Swelling occurs in the joints.
- Feeling cold all the time.
- The patient is unable to concentrate or think about anything.
- Bluish nails.
- The person suffers from insomnia.
- The person is constipated.
- Menopause for women.
- Dizziness and sudden fainting always occur.
- One reaches a state of the great depression and finds great problems in dealing with society.
- After eating, one gets rid of the food by vomiting.
What are the causes of anorexia?
- If a person is going through a strong case of mental disorders and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- This disease can be hereditary.
- There are side effects of some medications that cause loss of appetite.
- When the body temperature rises strongly, a state of loss of appetite occurs.
- Nasal congestion.
- Breathing problems.
- Eating contaminated food.
How do we get rid of anorexia?
A person suffering from this disease must admit that he has it and has the full desire to get rid of this disease.
You must admit that you have anorexia and explain this to those around you from your friends or relatives, and then start going to the specialist doctor.
There are some types of medicines that help get rid of anorexia
There are also important types of natural remedies that help us strongly to get rid of loss of appetite and are the best ever:
- Drink warm water, as it cleanses the digestive system of many toxins inside it. Just take a glass of warm water in the morning as soon as you wake up, as it also increases the feeling of hunger.
- Eating berries contain zinc in a large amount, which helps to open the appetite, as it improves digestion and produces more gastric juices.
- Eating apples is the best way to treat anorexia.
- Cinnamon is great for opening the appetite.
- Eating parsley helps the individual to get rid of any gases in the stomach and increases appetite.
- Eating mint, as it is used in many European restaurants as a natural appetizer.