How to get a good job offer?… How to get a good job offer Job offers are one of the most difficult problems that an individual encounters when trying to enter the business market. However, it is not normal for us to agree to any of the job offers that are available daily, but the most important thing is that we choose the job offer that suits our requirements and with our professional and material goals, therefore, negotiating during the conclusion of a work contract is a skill that must be learned so that we can get the best possible offer.
How to get a good job offer?
Know all the details
1. Knowing the details of the work is an important matter, and you must know what your duties are and what your rights are at work. This information will not be obtained before you interview with the hiring manager of the company or organization that you intend to accept your job offer, and make sure that you get everything you agreed on in writing and the most important items This conversation is: –
- What is the salary?
- Is there a need for transfers at work if you have to move?
- What are paid vacations?
- Is there a signature bonus?
- What is the start date of the start of work?
2. Always and forever you have to thank the employer, even if the job offer he presents to you is terrible and you cannot accept it and accept it, but you must show respect in the dialogue, so you have to thank the employer for giving you this opportunity to work.
3. Try not to start negotiating a job offer once at the same time, but the decision must be taken without haste, so the logical response about the job offer is that you have offers from other companies and that you need to have a period to think and that you are very happy with this offer because you have the honor to work as one of these people The prestigious institution and do not be worried about losing a job if you ask for time to think, the distinguished employer and if he wants you to work, he must wait for you, but the period you ask to think about the job offer should not belong so that the employer does not get tired of the waiting period.
4. Know what your duties are exactly before you sign any of the contracts. Therefore, you must know the financial history of the company and what the company’s aspirations are in the labor market.
Are these aspirations commensurate with your professional ambitions, which you must have identified before starting work, and one of the easiest ways that enable you to Know what the company’s plan is in progress?
Talk to the employees who work in the company, especially if you have friendly relations within the organization.
This will make the task of collecting data about the company easier because the company will not give you any of the information you want to know. After all, you have not become one of its members until this moment. Accordingly, you have to go to the company’s website and try to understand what is between the lines of the employees’ writings. The most important thing that you should care about is the way the company works and is it in line with your ethics and goals.
Does this job help you meet your needs?
5. One of the most important questions that you must answer before accepting or rejecting a job offer, as each of us has his own needs, but we all share the division of these needs
Individual needs: Is this job compatible with your intellectual and creative capabilities and abilities, which must comply with the company’s policy to enjoy enthusiasm for work?
Family needs: Your job must be geographically close enough to your home so that you can spend some dialysis at home with your family so that you can carry out your family duties to the fullest and not neglect them
– Professional needs: you must have even a few professional ambitions. Is this company fulfilling these ambitions and enabling you to achieve what you want to advance in your career?.
6. After thinking about what the job is and what the offer is to you and collecting all the information about the job and the company you intend to work for and joining its team, you must get a phone call with the hiring manager and try to feel the pulse, which never touches on negotiating the job because this is one of the worst things What you can do and worse than that is to negotiate a job offer via e-mail because negotiating with a person face to face is better than negotiating through any of the modern technological means of communication, phone or e-mail.
7. Negotiating at the beginning of the work session about the salary is one of the things that are not good at all by talking about the work directly and the duties and rights that the company grants to you and requests from you. The salary most of the time passes a minute or two of embarrassing silence, but this embarrassment must pass to get the best possible offer from a financial point of view. What do you want after knowing what the bidder intends to pay you as a monthly salary?
8. One of the important things is to write all the terms that were agreed upon between you and the bidder to avoid problems in the future. The interview must be ended with a welcome sentence, such as I am looking forward to starting work. I am confident that I will benefit the company and benefit from it with great experience in my field of work. You must be confident of Your words and be confident in your abilities to complete the work as required to be able to accomplish the work in a distinctive way that is hard to believe.