How does Mozart’s music treat epilepsy?… Is this really natural that there is a kind of music that directly interferes in human life and even specializes in treating one of the most important diseases and its dangers, which is epilepsy?
Of course, this is true and it actually happened with the music of the creator Mozart, and a strong theory emerged explaining that by listening to a certain piece of Mozart’s music that he composed.
How does Mozart’s music treat epilepsy?
it works strongly to improve the work of the brain, and it is possible that this music is a useful treatment for some people who suffer from neurological conditions, the most important of which is epilepsy This theory is named after the Mozart effect.
As for the musical piece that we are talking about, and it is expected to be the mainstay in the treatment, it is Mozart’s sonata piece for the piano duo on the tone of Ray Mago, which is also known as Mozart.
The first time the term Mozart effect was used was at the beginning of 1993, and that was by a specialized group of researchers. They have greatly improved, and this means an improvement in their actual performance in many of the tasks assigned to them, which included, for example, cutting and folding paper.
- Since this time, many researchers and doctors have begun to do extensive studies in order to look at how Mozart’s piece k448 affects all people who suffer from epilepsy, and we will provide you with information about three of these studies that have already been conducted.
- In 1998, researchers conducted experiments on 29 people with epilepsy and listened to Mozart k448 music during a test called EEG.
The electroencephalogram, which indicates the possibility of having a seizure, and through the tests and listening to the musical piece, the elector-imaging test, which is the test capable of imaging any epileptic activity in the human head, showed that the status of the epileptic activity decreased to 23 cases.
- In Taiwan, in 2011, researchers conducted experiments on 58 children with focal epilepsy for eight minutes once a day, and the EEG test was done after one to six months. The tests showed that 47 children had a significant improvement from the marked decrease in epileptic activity.
- Also in Taiwan in the year 2011, another study included 11 children suffering from resistant epilepsy, which is a very difficult type to control.
k448 Each time for them for a period of six months before going to sleep, during this period an inventory was made of all the seizures they were subjected to again out of a total of 11 children 8 children actually got rid of these disturbing seizures permanently, and some of them have significantly decreased their seizures during that period in which they were They listen to music
- So far, studies are still working in a more advanced way than before for this amazing piece of music, and it is possible that we will see Mozart’s music in the near future be used as one of the most important treatment methods in all epilepsy treatment centers.