Benefits of Walking: Walking helps the body to stimulate blood circulation, which reduces and reduces your incidence of diseases, it is also fun and entertaining, especially in the morning.
So, make it a daily sport for you, whether you are young or old, it helps you build a high fitness.
What is Walking?
Walking is moving the legs to move from one place to another, and it is a hobby for many who practice it to feel happy, whether individually or collectively.
What is the correct way?
The correct way is to keep your limbs balanced to maintain your health, straighten your body to be balanced, and keep your back straight.
Raise your shoulders and adjust your steps to suit your speed automatically.
And the best way at all is free walking, as it is intended for recreation, to have time to enjoy, and to practice it without restrictions, provided that it is sustainable, on a daily basis.
7 Benefits of Walking
- Lose weight and tighten the body.
- Get rid of anxiety and enjoy nature.
- Stability in sleep and open appetite for food, the body needs to eat after exerting effort and needs to sleep after fatigue.
- Reducing and preventing diabetes and pressure diseases.
- Save money and breathe clean air. Gyms are expensive and the air is trapped.
- Feeling energized, and a good start to your day.
- It helps the body’s organs function better, by pumping blood regularly.
Which is better practiced in nature or on the machine?
First, in nature
Exercising in nature is characterized by 5 things:
- See and enjoy nature.
- Breathing clean air.
- Meditation practice
- There is a goal, in the form of a place that you specify and reach.
- Take advantage of the energy of the sun, wind, and earth.
Second: 5 disadvantages of using a treadmill
- Back arching.
- Using your hands and feet artificially and unnaturally.
- It has a speed that does not match the beats of your body.
- Same path, same place.
- The increase in speed exceeds the endurance of the heart.
Types of walking
During normal jogging, all the muscles of the body move, and the blood is pumped into all the veins in a balanced way, to make the most of it.
Also, you just have to straighten your back and follow a harmonious pace.
Furthermore, walk at the speed that suits you according to your ability, and walk for up to half an hour a day, and change direction every day.
And choose a good company that makes walking for you, and increases your enjoyment with it.
Brisk walking is walking faster than usual and reaching 4.8 meters per hour, and it burns many calories, and it requires daily exercise, and it requires high physical fitness.
Signs of a correct brisk walk include:
- Your body temperature rises.
- Your heart rate increases.
- Breathe deeply.
The marathon is based on long distances and non-stop. Also, you need many regular daily exercises without stopping to be able to practice them, and it is as stimulating as it is in groups.
Furthermore, there are international competitions that you can join, and it increases your endurance. Furthermore, the strange thing is that the marathon began in 480 BC.
In an area called Marathon in Greece, a fierce war took place between the Greeks and the Persians. Phidippides, of Greek origin, ran for joy to inform his people that they had won for a distance of 40 km.
The unfortunate thing is that he fell dead after his arrival, from a lot of fatigue, so the international marathon race began.
And was named after the town after this soldier who sacrificed his soul to deliver the news of victory.
Conclusion: Benefits of Walking
Walking is an inexpensive and enjoyable sport. Also, it increases your activity and raises your spirits, especially in the morning. Furthermore, it helps you relieve several diseases and eliminate obesity.
And the best way is in nature to enjoy the place and clean air, and improve your mood, just keep it and you will notice the difference in your whole life.