How to get rid of puffiness under the eyes?… Many women suffer from the problem of puffiness that appears under the eyes or the appearance of circles under the eyes that resemble puffiness.
For information, the appearance of puffiness under the eyes is normal for women. It is caused by lack of sleep, allergies, the use of wrong lifestyle habits, or aging.
How to get rid of puffiness under the eyes?
We consider this problem one problem that terrifies women, as it is an aesthetic problem by all standards. This worries women the most, as it always makes you appear as a very stressed person.
There are quick solutions that we will present to you, as well as long-term ideas, as well as cosmetic solutions
Quick solutions to get rid of puffiness under the eyes
Drink a lot of water, as puffiness under the eyes always appears because of the retention of water in the area under the eyes, and this occurs because of an enormous increase in the concentration of salt in this area. There is a lot of salt and also this problem can appear after you cry, crying carries a lot of salt.
- Whether the problem is from salty food or crying, salt can attract water under the face and works to collect it, which is the reason for the appearance of swelling.
- Drinking plenty of water throughout the day helps you flush out excess salt in the body, and try to avoid salty foods by all means.
- Try to avoid drinking drinks that cause dehydration in the body, especially coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Moisturize under your eyes with anything cold
We have all heard that using cucumber and placing it under the eye helps us to get rid of under-eye puffiness, but for treating under-eye puffiness. Suitable for us of coolness, size, and texture suitable to be placed under the eye. You only need to cut some of the cucumber slices. The cucumber must be kept in the refrigerator and completely cool before use.
But what do you do if you can’t find the cucumber?
You can now use tea bags instead, but wet them, cool them in the refrigerator, and place them on the eye. It is better to use tea bags that help moisturize, such as mint tea, as it has therapeutic benefits at the same time as it moisturizes the area under the eye.
Use makeup to hide bags under the eyes
- This method is the fastest way ever to hide wrinkles under the eyes and existing circles, but it is a quick and completely short-term method, and choosing the right makeup will help you hide the bad appearance under the eyes, and this makeup will maintain the freshness of your face throughout the day
- Choose a makeup designed to hide puffiness, called concealer, and it must match your skin tone.
- Also, apply concealer makeup using a brush to help the concealing powder stick more on the skin. Use a matte powder that should not be shiny and take care of using a brush dedicated to applying powder under the eyes.
Use of tea bags to get rid of puffiness under the eyes
- Teabags contain a substance called tannin, which helps reduce the appearance of puffiness under the eyes.
- Bring the water and boil it and put the tea bags in the water while it is hot.
- Stir the tea bags while they are in the boiling water until they completely drenched them.
- Now take the tea bags out of the boiling water and put them on any plate and leave them to cool.
- Lie on your back and put the tea bags on each eye and raise your feet and try to leave the tea bags on your eyes while you are in a fully relaxed position for 5 minutes.
- After that, remove the tea bags from the eyes and you will notice in time that the swelling has disappeared and you can check this by looking in the mirror.
All the above are quick ways to get rid of puffiness under the eyes, and now it is the turn to show you the long-term ideas, which are the most important to treat the problem completely.
Take care of any type of allergy you suffer from
Mostly, the cause of the appearance of puffiness under the eyes is because of sensitivity in the body that leads to inflammation in the face, and since the skin under the eyes is the thinnest skin in the skin of the entire face, all fluids tend with full force to gather in this area, which leads to swelling in it.
It is possible to use anti-allergic medicines for any type of seasonal allergies and it is possible to go to the doctor to guide you on the type of treatment for allergies.
Try to avoid spending a long time next to any allergens such as roses, flowers, dust, and pets.
How to get rid of puffiness under the eyes?
The possibility of waking up in the morning with puffiness under the eyes is very large when we sleep on the stomach or one side, sleeping on the stomach or one side. You see that the right eye is slightly more swollen than the one on the left side.
We just need to sleep on our back more time. We should try to change the sleeping position, which is difficult. But it will be difficult at first. Just try to put pillows next to you on both sides during the sleeping period. It will make sleeping on the back much easier.
You can also use another extra pillow under your head when you sleep on your back. This will help you tilt your head more forward, which will completely prevent fluid buildup under the eyes.
Take special care of your face
The skin of the face is very thin. The skin under the eyes is significantly thinner and sensitive to a large degree. Therefore it is easy to damage it, which will lead in every way to the appearance of puffiness under the eyes. You can now use these methods for proper care of the skin, especially the skin under the eye.
Never sleep until you have removed all the makeup from your face, as the chemicals in the makeup help from irritating the eyes during sleep.
You should wash your face well before going to sleep
- When you wash your face, dry the face from the water gently and lightly. Whenever you rub the face during cleaning and wipe it with a towel for drying, this is enough reason to weaken the skin under the eyes.
- Try to use light and cotton towels to gently wipe the face. Remove the makeup properly. Then wet your face with water. Dry it with a very soft towel to dry
- Take care of moisturizing the face every day. Moisturizing the face helps the skin to keep its full elasticity and strength. You should also use it every day before going to sleep. A face moisturizer or oil.
- Never forget the sunscreen daily before going out and being exposed to the sun. It can inflict great weakness in the skin, especially sensitive skin. The use of sunscreen has a magical effect in protecting this area of the skin daily, even in the winter.
Change your eating habits
It is possible to eat food that contains salt from time to time. But if this is a daily habit, it may cause a lot of damage to your eye. It may lead to water retention in the face area. Also, it may then lead to the stretching of the skin, especially in this area permanently. To avoid All this, change your eating habits.
Try to reduce the amount of salt used in preparing food. Either reduce it to half or prevent it completely. A better quality of food will surprise you while avoiding the use of salt. Be careful to prevent salt completely at dinner.