How do you make your child’s personality strong? A powerful personality is not born overnight, and the men who do not have a strong personality now are the children of yesterday who were suffering from the same problem in the past. Therefore, personality formation is based on many aspects cultivated in the child from his early childhood.
The father and the mother instill fear and prestige from the different situations in their children’s hearts, even if the child is brave inside the house and is not afraid of dealing with the father, mother. As he may not be like this outside the house, his brothers may not be like this, so it is necessary to follow up outside the house.
How do you make your child’s personality strong?
One of the most important reasons revealed by recent studies, which can make a child with a weak personality, is extreme care, constant anxiety, and unjustified fear. The father and mother harm their son without knowing it out of fear for him. In this article, some important tips will help you make your child have a strong personality to help him in his next life.
- Try not to make fun of your child’s behavior if he has personality disorders, as this negatively affects him and reduces his self-confidence.
- Leave the space for your child to defend himself. If the child is a coward, do not intimidate him from time to time and do not defend him either, but try to let him act as he wants to protect himself.
- Do not constantly threaten your child to carry out the orders that you ask of him. In this way, you make him a weak person who is easy for everyone to control.
- Try to avoid parental quarrels in front of the child, as this quarrel generates a feeling of fear of parents, as it makes the child not feel safe in his home.
- Try to show a lot of love to your child through hugs and kisses so that he feels he has people who love his presence and do not overdo it so that the child does not become spoiled severely.
- Always try to get your child used to dialogue with you or his mother and let him breathe his anger and fear through words so that he feels comfortable and even helps him get rid of what frightens him or what he thinks is frightening him.
- Avoid comparing the child with those around him, do not keep telling him he is the bravest of his classmates or that he is braver than the rest of his brothers, do not always put him in the position of comparison.
- Always try to get him used to do the work, even if it is light and simple, but make him feel it is his responsibility, and as soon as he finishes it, thank him and praise him in front of his older brothers.
- You must instill in your child from a young age the spirit of working in a group until he gains friends he loves and loves him, so tries to involve him in one sports group, artistic group or religious group.