There are a lot of people who love to write but they just can’t write a good article because they do grammar or spelling mistakes etc.
As everyone knows, not every person’s native language is English and many non-native writers do some minor or major grammar or spelling mistakes at their entry-level.
Other than that some people find difficulties in writing articles because they just can’t think what to write.
So here I gonna tell you some simple steps to improve your writing skills.
Steps to improve your writing:
- Think about a topic.
- Do a lot of researches on that topic.
- Read all the articles related to your topic.
- Then think about what you understand from these articles.
- The research will increase your knowledge and help you to write a good article.
- Try to get knowledge about that topic as much as you can.
- Then start writing the things you know and understand about that topic.
- Also, try to write some interesting facts or comedy sentences in your article. To make it interesting.
- Don’t write in difficult English. The more the article becomes difficult to read. The less the people will read it.
- Don’t write more than 7-8 sentences in a paragraph because reading points or short paragraphs are easier than reading a long paragraph.
- Don’t try to write a long article of more than 2,500 or 3,000 words because people will find it difficult to read it so they will don’t read it fully.
- Try to highlight your important or good points so people can read them while scrolling.
- Try to give 4-5 sub-heading in a lengthy topic.
- Try to describe your topic well. Try to write some interesting question so the people take interest in reading the article.
- After the complete writing of your article. At least re-check or read it 4-5 times. So there will be no chance of mistakes in it.
If you are a writer and want to write without mistakes. Install an app called Grammarly. Grammarly is the best app to check your article mistake. You can download it from the play store.
After complete writing of your article just change your keyboard to Grammarly and the Grammarly keyboard will tell you is there any mistake or no in the article. After Grammarly checking re-read your written text.