How to Prepare A Delicious Beef Dish?
Beef is one of the most commonly eaten foods in the western country. When little guys are growing up, their parents encourage them to eat more beef to get stronger. The way of cooking beef is very important as beef is not easily get cooked and the taste won’t be so good if you don’t know how to cook.
Our Asian recipe of cooking beef more emphasis on fully cooked. We can cook the beef dish with a variety of spices and sauces. I usually use the stewing method to cook, but I always get greasy when I eat this kind of flavor if I just simply cooked with light soy sauce. This time I changed it to the spicy bean paste sauce, it tastes so rich.
Ingredients: 500g beef, 300g potatoes, 150g carrot
Seasoning: 2 tablespoons of bean paste, 2 tablespoons of thick soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of sugar
Spices: 2 segments of green onion, 3 slices of ginger, 2 dried chilies, 1-star anise, 1 piece of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, 10ml of cooking wine
Water volume: 200ml
Cooking Time: –
Cooking Pot: 2 hours
Pressure Cooker: 1hour
500g Beef, 300g Potatoes, 150g Carrot
- 2 tablespoons of spicy bean paste
- 2 tablespoons of thick soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 scallions
- 3 slices of ginger
- 2 dried chilies
- 1 star anise
- 1 piece of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking wine 10ml
- 200ml of water
Step 1: Cut beef into large pieces
Step 2: Put it into the pot with cold water, boil off the foam.
Step 3: Remove the beef, rinse it, drain the water, and set aside.
Step 4: Cut green onion into 2 pieces and cut ginger into 3 pieces.
Step 5: Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces for later use.
Step 6: Put all seasonings and spices into the pot together.
Step 7: Put in beef and potatoes
Step 8: Add water
Step 9: Close the lid and activate the stew function, then you can walk away, and it’s okay to do anything at will.
Step 10: After the stew is finished, the program automatically enters the gravy simmering stage. After the gravy simmering is completed, open the lid and stir the dish. It’s now ready to be served.
1. Be sure to cook beef under cold water when boiling;
2. The sauce of this dish is rich and fragrant, if you like a little lighter, you can add half of the sauce;
3. If you use the cooking pot that is commonly used at home, you need to add water to boil all the ingredients and let it simmer.
4. For those who don’t like beef, you may select mutton or pork thigh to cook as well.
We Always Try Different New Recipes
Chinese always like to try different new recipes. A kind of meat we can end out with a variety of dishes! The way of cooking beef can be stir-fried, braise, stew, steam, roast, and much more to make it more delicious.
The unique beef recipes may as below:-
- Curry Beef Cooked with Pickled Sweet and Sour Limes
- Tomyam Beef Soup
- Fried Beef Chop with Teriyaki Sauce/Mushroom & Black Pepper Sauce/Sweet & Sour Sauce…
- Sliced/Minced Beef Scramble with Eggs & Korean Glass Noodles
- Beef Soup Cooked with Chinese Herbs
- BBQ Beef (Beef Satay)
- Fried Beef Balls with Cheese Stuffings
- Roasted Dried Beef Meat & much more…
If you like to know more about Asian recipes, kindly like and comment my article to encourage me to share more recipes in next articles.