Wrong information about dieting
Eating an uncalculated amount of food in diet alongside exercising is very common and wrong information, but the correct information is that the best way to get quick results is to exercise while reducing the amount of food and focusing on healthy food.
– When you eat fewer calories than you need to burn for the body to obtain energy, the body will use its surplus stock and burn the stored fat, which leads to the loss of extra weight.
– When you eat more calories than you need to burn, the body will store them, which leads to gaining extra weight.
–Eat any amounts of foods as long as they are healthy foods, This is misinformation.
– Fruits contain a lot of sugar, and too much fruit may lead to weight gain
-All healthy foods contain fewer calories than other foods
1. abstaining eating meat leads to weight loss
It is completely wrong information because meat, in general, has no problem with the diet.
Some believe that when you stop eating meat and eat a lot of rice or pasta, they will get rid of the extra weight, but that leads to the opposite result.
The correct information is to follow an integrated diet program that includes all carbohydrates and proteins that are existed in meat.
2.Reducing the number of meals will lose extra weight
that’s also Wrong information, but the correct one is to increase the number of meals while reducing the quantities in order to stimulate the metabolism rate, while skipping the main meal such as dinner slows down the metabolism and does not help in losing weight at all.
3.Following a diet that does not care about the needs of the body
– One of the basics when following any diet is that everyone has different energy he needs, so one of the biggest common mistakes is to follow a diet followed by other people or follow a unified group system fitting several people. such as applying for standardized programs on social networks and Internet networks.
– These programs promise the person to lose weight quickly in a short time so that the weight loss can go from muscle mass and body fluids not from fat. As a result, it leads to stability of weight after a certain period of adherence to the diet, and if he returns to his previous regime, the weight lost will return.
4. Following a System of starvation and deprivation
– It is a common mistake to follow a diet that depends on the principle of starvation and deprivation and random programs that promote rapid weight loss because it’s just a waste of time.
depriving the body of important elements such as carbohydrates, protein, fruits, and healthy oils will cause a loss of muscle mass and body fluids and a lack of vitamins and minerals, which leads to Pallor of the face, hair loss, and damage to the nails
5. Focus on eating one type of food
One of the common mistakes is to follow what people say about using mixtures to dissolve fats, drink certain herbs, eat vinegar in the morning, drink warm water on an empty stomach, or eliminate starches from the diet followed and eat protein meals or follow diets that depend on blood types, as these recipes all lead to loss some Of the weight, but this lost weight returns after a short period and increases.
6. Dieting without exercising
this is also Wrong information about dieting, Many people have difficulty and lack of acceptance of the importance of exercising in life in general and not only for losing weight, but it is certain dieting without exercise is a waste of time and effort.
sport is the most important step in losing weight because it improves and raises the rate of burning and improves muscle mass that boosts Faster and healthier weight loss, which leads to enhancing the balance of cholesterol level, as it reduces harmful cholesterol and improves good cholesterol, improving the health of the heart and arteries.
7.Feeling hopeless when weight is stable
The stage of weight stabilization is the stage that occurs when you follow a healthy balanced diet, it is a natural stage that must be passed and can be eliminated with exercise
Feeling despair and surrendering when weight is stable is a common mistake, as many people may notice when reading a scale that the weight is fixed, but clothing sizes change for the smaller ones.
so attention should be paid to body measurements more than the scale because it is correct evidence of losing weight from fat mass while increasing muscle mass that improves and helps Get rid of fat