Pollution is the common World Problem and pollution is not good for our health. Health is the base of life. If we have good health then we can do anything. But as the days are passing pollution is increasing due to which many problems are increasing. Pollution is becoming a common world problem because of our negligence. We are not taking care of this issue which is rising day by day. If we do not care about this issue now it will be going to harm us very badly in the future.
- Why Pollution Is Increasing?
This question answer is that its due to us. Everyone throw garbage everywhere but not in the dustbin. We do not tune our vehicles on time and due to which vehicles release smoke with dangerous gases. We are building factories in between cities. From factories, a lot of dangerous smoke and gases some out and pollute our environment.
Due to Technology:
As we all know the use of technology is increasing day by day. Excess of everything is bad and we are using technology is excess. Technology is giving us a lot of sources of pollution such as vehicles, machinery, and many more also. Technology itself is not a bad thing but a good thing if we use it in a controlled way.
- Diseases are increased a lot due to increased pollution nowadays.
- People are having a bad environment to live which is affecting their health badly.
- The environment around us is full of toxic gases and dust particles. If we inhale air from it then it will harm our body a lot
- Types of Pollution:
Pollution is not of one type only. There are many types of it and they all combine to form major term pollution.
- Air Pollution:
As we throw garbage and our vehicles release smoke and gases then it pollutes our air. Then we inhale the same air. This air when going in our body it causes many diseases.
- Water Pollution:
The waste we throw in water and sewerage and dirty water which mix with clean water pollutes our water. This is very dangerous as water irrigates our vegetables. Also, some people drink it as they do not know that this water is not clean.
- Noise Pollution:
We do not take care of this issue. Noise pollution is increasing day by day. Noise from factories, vehicles, and all other sources causes noise pollution. It is harming a lot of people. Loud volume speakers also spread a lot of pollution.
- Land Pollution:
When we do not take care of our land. When we throw all the garbage on the land. Then when it decomposes some of the waste material decomposes. The material which not decomposes like plastic bags pollutes our land. The chemicals use nowadays for various purposes are also polluting our land.
- How to Stop Pollution?
Are we want to stop pollution then we have to take some very important measures? First of all, we have to be united to do this task. We have to do work.
- Big Containers should be placed in various areas. People must throw garbage in the containers, not in the open air. This thing will clean out land very much.
- Sewerage work must be good. No sewerage water should mix with clean water as it would harm our vegetables.
- Factories must be out of cities. If they are between cities, they would cause a lot of pollution. There should be a check of factories that the smoke coming out of them should be less. Toxic gases must not be released by factories.
- Awareness about pollution must be given to people. If people have awareness about pollution then they will take care of it.
- If we want to reduce pollution then we must take care of our vehicles. We should use public transport if we are alone in travel. We must not smoke also as it also produces pollution.
- A threat to Ecosystem:
As pollution is increasing day by day so it’s a threat to our ecosystem. If it increases at the same rate then one day it will be impossible to stop it. It has now become a common world problem and a threat to all world. Pollution is increasing day by day and becoming the common World problem.