Weight Loss – DOs and DONT’s
I’m going to share the DO’s and DONT’s here.
One thing more, your patience will be tested here. You’ll feel that you are not losing much. But trust me that will be your threshold point. If you will pass that test, your body is going to transform.
So I’m going to start explaining. But before that, quick reminder just wash your hands more often and the reason we all know.
- Drink more water than you usually drink. It flushes out the toxins from your body.
- Do cardio as beginner atleast for 30 mins. It will be really helpful for you. Preferably in morning.
- Do yoga for 15 mins. It will not only help you stay fit but also it will be helpful in managing your stress levels.
- Eating greens is a big yes!. Broccoli and spinach are the best. As eating it regularly imparts glow to skin.
- Drinking green tea twice in day. It also has a lot of antioxidants.
- Brisk walk after every meal. It burns immediatly 50% fat from the body.
- Consume protien rich food like milk, soya, paneer, lentils, quinoa,yoghurt.
- You can even eat colourful vegetable salad as your first meal in morning.
- Rely less on carbs for example your plate should contain more protien than carbs.
- Sit with you back straight.
- Eat fresh fruits to get that glowy skin preferably oranges it cuts the excess fat from your body.
- Maintain your stress levels by meditating. This is very crucial point because most of the cases of PCOS/PCOD are because of stress and anxiety , which disbalance the hormones.
- Chew your food more. It helps in digestion.
- Eating or drinking sugar.
- Consuming refined and processed food. It’s a garbage food and your body is not a dustbin.
- Sleeping more than 8 hours. It produces fatigue in body.
- Not eating enough. Eating less is definitely not going to make you thin.
- Drinking tea. We indians love it. But that’s really bad for your skin as well as your body.
- Eating those peanuts butter which claim to provide you high protien. They are loaded with sugar and hydrogenated oils.
- Excercising more than required. It will only make you more hungry and you’re going to eat more calories than you burnt.
- Being negative about the whole thing. Trust me, you just need to correct your thought for wieght loss. You got this!!!
Please consult the physician of your choice before starting this, or any, diet plan or exercise program