Love is not as much as incomprehensible as it has been told by poets, romantic authors or philosophical person but it is very simple and upfront, not which is declared by the society .
LOVE IS THE FEELING WE HAVE FOR THOSE WE CARE DEEPLY ABOUT AND HOLD IN HIGH REGARD . IT CAN BE LIGHT AS WE HUG ANYONE OR HEAVY AS WE MAKE SACRIFICE FOR CHILDREN .So let’s analyse the statement.
- When we see anyone who is very progressive and successful then we fall in love for success of that person not for person like Katrina kaif said in an interview that she was rejected by three boys on the basis of appearance before becoming an actress but today we see her like goddess. Take example of any other actress they are also from the same society we live in and we didn’t given much attention for their look until they become actress. Means we are influenced by their success not by their look because you will find more beautiful girls in your town than your actress crush .
- We fall in love when anyone protect us so much that he is ready every time to assist us . So here we are falling for his solicitude not for the person. Take the example your loving wife / husband or mother.
- When anyone make us laugh every time when we are sad then we fall in love for his humor.Take example of any friend
- When anyone do romantic talk with us or platonic things happens . We fall for that . Take example of girlfriend/ boyfriend.
- When we see anyone with calmness joyness and innocence we fall in love for this virtue.
- When a father buys new jacket for his child while he himself wears an old one.
- When a mother gets up early only to make sure that her child does not go to work hungry.
- When a mother cooks for the whole family even when she has fever.
- When a wife listens to her husband with patience and care while he rants about a bad day.
- When a husband helps his wife with households while she is on her period.
- When an elder brother gives his chocolate to his younger sister.
- When an elder sister takes care of her brother while parents are not home.
- When a younger sister kisses her elder brother on cheeks.
- When a younger brother complains about the bullies and asks his elder brother to beat them up. His brother, for him is the strongest person ever.
- When you sleep on your mother’s lap and forget about all your worries.
- When just a smile from the special one is enough to make your day.
- When your friend, who never missed a chance to embarrass you, gets mad and slaps you when you talk about ending your life.
Love is not just about hugs and kisses, it is a lot more. It is a feeling which can’t be expressed in words.
“Attraction distracts, while love motivates”
HOW DO YOU DEFINE LOVE BETWEEN COUPLES :
Love is involuntary. Brain science tells us it’s a drive like thirst. It’s a craving for a specific person. It’s normal, natural to “lose control” in the early stage of romance. Love, like thirst, will make you do strange things, But knowledge is power. It’s a natural addiction and treating it like an addiction can help you.
We were built to fall in love. Are YOU in love?
THE OVERALL HYPOTHESIS
But we think that romance is one of three basic brain systems that evolved for mating and reproduction:
The sex drive or lust—the craving for sexual gratification–evolved to enable you to seek a range of potential mating partners. After all, you can have sex with someone you aren’t in love with. You can even feel the sex drive when you are driving in your car, reading a magazine or watching a movie. Lust is not necessarily focused on a particular individual.
Romantic love, or attraction—the obsessive thinking about and craving for a particular person–evolved to enable you to focus your mating energy on just one individual at a time. As Kabir, the Indian poet put it: “The lane of love is narrow; there is room for only one.”
Attachment–the feeling of deep union with a long-term partner–evolved to enable you to remain with a mate at least long enough to rear a single child through infancy together as a team—although many of us remain together much longer, and enjoy the benefits of life with a partner even when there is no goal to have children.
These three brain systems–and feelings–interact in many ways to create our myriad forms of loving.
We began our studies with attraction. Whether it’s called romantic love, obsessive love, passionate love, or infatuation, men and women of every era and every culture have been affected by this irresistible power.
The intensity of romantic love tends to last somewhere from six months to two years before turning into attachment in most relationships. Romance is where love begins, and it seems to have the most extreme effect on human behavior.
Behavioral traits of early-stage romantic love:
- Special meaning: the romantic partner is the center of the world, and you like anything they like
- Intense energy and it’s hard to sleep
- Loss of appetite
- Mood swings
- Separation anxiety
- Intense motivation for emotional union
- Intrusive thinking