Money can buy everything, but it can’t buy the valuable attitude of a person. The most treasure we can keep is a pure heart. We must know how to act towards others. It is best to show love and respect for everyone though they are not perfect in your eyes. Kindness is a key to open up the heart.
When someone is showing or doing compassion in such a manner, it gives pleasure to our hearts. Be grateful to the people that help you in times of trouble and don’t let them down. Be considerate and generous all the time. Because once others see the sincerity in your heart, they will treat you better.
How to show KINDNESS?
Here are some suggestions to show your kindness to others.
- Show that you care. Cooperate with a lovely appearance.
- Help with all your heart. Take the initiative when someone needs help.
- When you give consideration, you must not expect a reward.
In our society, studies shown that women and men value the most in intelligence and kindness. Along with social status, appearance, and age. However, others can’t act that they don’t care whether they are wrong or right.
Studies showed that kindness is inherent. It can also develop little by little when people have valued that person. This element can change the people in the way of doing and thinking positive things that are unpredictable.
Many books in ancient times that value the word “kindness. The authors below are well-known because of their compassion for writing.
- Tirukkural is an old Indian work about mortality and ethics. Each chapter of the book has compassion, non-violence, and hospitality messages.
- Mark Twain is famous for his “kindness is a language which the blind can see and the deaf can hear.
- Shakespeare is popular with human compassion books.