Zoom Cloud Meeting is an application that offers online calls and video chat. The owner of this app is in San Jose, California. This American tech company creates a cloud-based video. The application is useful, efficient, and effective. Moreover, it is easy to use by your phone or desktop.
Zoom Founder and Background
Mr. Eric Yuan is the founder of Zoom. He is also the past business vice president of Cisco Webex. This application started in September 2012 with a beta version that holds video conference up to 15 participants.
Stanford University is the first client of the Zoom. The contract signed in November 2012. And start the service in January 2013.
The growth of the company is fast and reliable. Year by year, the Zoom designed many versions that get a positive result. In 2019, this application can access worldwide without any charges.
Zoom Cloud Meeting Benefits
There are a lot of advantages when you use Zoom.
- It is the best choice for your future conference.
- Offers screen-share during a video, chat, or call.
- Hassle-free to save your sessions.
- Enjoy the whiteboard feature that holds a brainstorming schedule.
- The application is free.
There are plenty of services that Zoom offers. Using this application, you can securely connect anytime you want it. Currently, Zoom is one way to accommodate the needs of different schools. Read below the services it has;
- Chat and meetings. Experience high-quality video and audio.
- Workspaces and rooms that can use for video conferences.
- It offers an enterprise cloud phone system.
- Easy to use and full-featured of Webinars.
The application utilized in different industries like school and government. So whatever you need, Zoom can work efficiently. Indulge yourself with this contemporary app. Enjoy the hassle and stress-free experience. You will get the best communication services with Zoom. Enjoy this workspace!