The Play Store is powered by Google and known as Google Play. This application is a service supplied by Google LLC. The app has various services to offer. There are games, movies, and book applications where you can download by your phone. Many of the apps are free, and some need to pay.
Google Play is essential that offers contemporary services. You can effortlessly get the hot pick, top charts, and premium application up to date. The app is easy and stress-free to use.
How to use the Play Store?
- Log-in/sign-in to your Google account.
- Enable your Google Play.
- Connect your Google account to your Play Store.
- You can start to search for your desire apps.
- Choose your desire application and click install.
- Wait to install the apps.
You can uninstall the application as simple as three steps.
- Log in to the Play Store
- Open the application you want to uninstall
- Click the “Uninstall” bottom.
Google Play Categories
Play Store has various categories to pick and select. You can choose from Top charts, premiums, family, and editor’s choice. The games also consist of different themes like educational, cooking shows, puzzles, and mind games.
Movies and books are accessible in the Play Store. There are distinctive genres that will suit your taste. Just take a look at the whole application to discover all about it.
About the Subscription
Google Play offer subscription for the members who want an exclusive service of the application. Membership has various benefits to offer for the Subscriber. With your membership, you can get the following;
- You can work efficiently anytime and anywhere.
- No limitations when it comes to accessing the applications.
- Get unlimited premium plans.
- Exclusive access to applications.
You can pay your membership fee via credit/debit card and Paypal.
Play Store is the main application that uses nowadays. It has a huge impact on everyone to access everything in real-time and process. Actually, you usually use this app no matter what you search.