All of us are facing some problems before any exam sometimes, so what we have to do to fix those problems, and to reduce the amount of being anxious?!
You have to study well, that will give you more trust in yourself, therefore, other tips will give you great outcomes.
Pre-preparing for exams before exams time. I mean, every one of us has to study before the exams period, to make it easier for him to study for his exam.
Why pre-preparing is second, while it’s done before the real studying before the exam?
Because pre-studying can’t take studying before the exam’s place, it’s just to remind you of some details before starting your study. Also, It gives you the ability to finish a big subject in a shorter time than studying it for the first time.
Thirdly, the tips before your exam!
Now, those tips which you have to follow before your exam, which are:
- Sleeping, the most important factor to pass your exam is sleeping even you didn’t finish the whole subject, but you have to sleep.
- Don’t revise before your exam in about 3-4 hours, because that will be too much on your brain, and it won’t accept any new information.
- Try to have your breakfast before the exam, and eat the right food for your brain.
- Attempt to do any exercise or to get any food ( again) is boosting your brain ability.
- Try to drink coffee before your exam, also, you have to eat many chocolates.
- Try to breathe a clear Oxygen.
- Avoid doing anything making you exhausted before the exam.
- Talk with your best friend about anything before the exam starts, that will make you more comfortable than before.
- Listen to pieces of music which you love, that will take nervousness away sometimes.
Should I follow all of those rules!
You’ll see them too much, but when you start doing it, you’ll discover that you can do all of them in one hour before the exam. I prefer doing them, after finishing your revision, which is before an exam in 3-4 hours.
All the best.