How To Plan A Party At Home?
The Party planning process may slightly vary on whether you plan a birthday party for a kid or for an adult. It’s better to have extra time so start planning at least a month prior to the party. Because nobody wants to be exhausted at the organized event.
1. Choose the date. The ideal day for a party is over the weekend. This ensures your guests will be able to visit. Usually, you can pick any date the weekend after your actual birthday if it’s not on the weekend.
2. Pick the venue. You can host your party at home, if you want to invite only the closest friends and family, or go with a restaurant or hotel function room if you have a big guest list.
3. Guestlist. Make a list of all the guests you want to be invited to your party so you won’t forget anyone.
4. Send your birthday invitations. Do this after your venue and date are sent.
The app called Eventssion can help you with your two last tasks. In the time of technology, you don’t have to deliver invitations by yourself or using a delivery company. Create a new event in Eventssion, set time and place, and add friends. The app automatically sends invitations, gathers feedback, and reminds about planned events. You and your guest won’t forget a thing.
5. Budget. Set your budget before you start planning your birthday party. Otherwise, it’s a good chance that you’ll surpass it.
6. Food. Take into consideration your guests’ food preferences and make sure you have food for your vegan friends (or vice versa).
7. Decorations. Decorate your home or venue according to your party theme or just go with flowers or whatever decorations you prefer.
8. Entertainment and games. You don’t want to make your guests bored. Prepare some activities and games to keep them entertained.
9. Last but not least, don’t forget about party favors. Your friends will definitely appreciate them.