ENGLISH IS JUST A PIECE OF CAKE
1. Surround yourself in English. Put yourself in all English speaking environments where you can learn passively. The best way to learn is through speaking.
2. Practice every day. Make a study plan. Decide how much time a week you are going to spend studying and stick to it. Establish a routine.
3. Buy a pocket dictionary.
4. Learn at least 10 new words daily and then use them in your sentences.
5. Start reading English newspapers daily and highlight new words you come to know.
6. Think in English; it’s a very effective way to learn. Start talking to yourself in English.
7. Listen to news built-ins or any other English channel like geography, etc. Focus on your hearing. When you listen you get to know about the correct pronunciation.
8. Learn small sentences of daily use.
9. Try to speak in English as much as you can. Don’t be afraid to make a mistake, as you are in the learning process.
10. While learning, use the specific word in sentences. It will make the word familiar and you can easily get to know its meaning.
11. Speak with a kid in English. This is a very useful trick for those people who are afraid of making a mistake. It will help you to boost your confidence and make you fluent in this particular language.
12. Make a notebook and write everything you learn and revise it on a daily basis.
13. Watch movies with subtitles. It becomes more effective when you watch, read, and hear the same stuff. By this method, you can become familiar with some words, phrases, proverbs, and pronunciations.
14. There are several applications, just a click away from you on the internet, that can be your free home tutor. So, take advantage of these digital tutors who are always there for you.