Are you a health-conscious guy like me and are missing getting all sweaty after a gym workout. Well, there are several exercises that can be done at home without any equipment. I have listed some of the best exercises that will help you to be active and healthy at home. And if you are a pakhe like my friend who never cares about his health then try these exercises for about 15 minutes. You need to work more on your health
Exercises to Try
The following exercises don’t require any special equipment. You can do them at home easily during these hard times.
Core (abdominal muscles):
- Ab-crunches: This provides similar benefits as sit-ups with less strain on your neck and back.
- Planks: While planks focus on the core muscles of your abdomen and lower back, they work the whole body. You can start on your knees or place your elbows on a hassock or couch.
- Trunk rotations: This exercise usually is done with a medicine ball, but you can use a household item, like a heavy book. Start with two pounds and gradually increase the weight. Upper body:
- Push-ups: In addition to upper-body muscles, push-ups work your core. If you can’t do push-ups on your toes, start on your knees or plant your feet against a wall.
- Triceps Dips: The triceps dip exercise is a great bodyweight that builds arm and shoulder strength. This simple exercise can be done almost anywhere and has many variations to match your fitness level. Use it as part of an upper-body strength workout.
- Squats: Squats work muscles from your feet to your butt and your core. Use a chair for support. For further results, you can also try out One-legged squats.
- Glute Bridge: The Glute Bridges exercise is an effective way to strengthen the hips and butt. Moreover, it is a beginner-friendly lower body exercise and can easily be performed anywhere
Yoga poses for balance:
- Chair Pose: It strengthens the lower back and arm and leg muscles.
- Eagle Pose: Eagle pose is a posture that generates great joint stability and balance.